About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Vincent's Parent Teacher Conference


Vincent’s parent teacher conference was fun to go to.  I didn’t know what to expect to be honest.  There is a lot less communication between his teacher and myself than last year.  Plus he rides the bus to and from school so I don’t get to see or talk to the teacher ever.  It turns out they love Vincent, he talks about his family all the time, and that he tells them he is going to be a farmer and work with his Daddy.  That last part surprised me because he never mentions that at home, he must assume we know that.  A few things that didn’t surprise me were that he has a little trouble sitting still and keep his desk organized.  In his defense his desk top doesn’t lift up and it is just like this black hole you can shove things into.  Hopefully by the end of the year we figure out a better system.  I am very proud of how hard he is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment