About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ashley Family Farm



Monday I was able to go with my sister in law to look at a house she is interested in buying.  It is a really, really old farm house that used to be in my father in law’s family.  It has only had 2 owners since then and these people are ready to see.  It is a very neat house, with some gorgeous barns.  They all need fixing up.  There was an old family farm sign still there.  I had always wanted to see the house and I was happy to finally have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment