About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pictures and Pumpkin Pie




Saturday the kids and I mostly just stayed around home and relaxed.  They thought it was great and I got a few little projects done.  I put my nieces’ and nephew’s pictures in frames finally so I could have Brad hang them up.  But before Brad had a chance the kids (namely Joel) decided to steal them.  He wanted his school picture along with Karoline and Kristine’s on his dresser.  Vincent claimed pictures of himself and Keith.  It was really cute that they wanted the pictures in their room, so they will stay there until I get Brad to hang pictures.

On Saturday Joel asked me to make pumpkin pie.  He doesn’t like pumpkin pie, but I was hoping he would change his mind and try it since he was asking for it.  So I made 2 pumpkin pies.  He wouldn’t touch them.  We ended up making the farming crew very happy when we delivered pieces of pie out to the field for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment