About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

November 3 2014



Dean, Cecilia and I took Joel to the doctor for a pre-op exam and blood work.  I may not have told him about the blood draw.  Some things are better left as a surprise.  It was also the first time I took Cecilia out of the house for so long without a pull up or a diaper.  I don’t know what I was thinking there, but I will blame it on being a Monday.  Joel did great for his exam and then we headed to the lab.  There was quite the wait, over 20 minutes of entertaining 3 children, but it felt like an eternity.  They all did really well and after 10 min I gave in and handed Joel my phone.  When his name was called we all went to the back.  I put Joel on my lap and instructed Cecilia to stay back by the wall with Dean.  Joel kept watching the movie on my phone while I restrained him and they took his blood.  When the needle went in he looked up and said “hey, stop that!  That hurts!”  I told him he was fine and he went back to watching his movie.  He wouldn’t let anyone touch that arm the rest of the day, but other than that he did fine.  If only getting his tonsils out was going to be that easy.

After Joel went to school Cecilia and I got some jobs done around the house and even made it over to the farm to bring Brad his Bluetooth head set.  While we were there we were even did a little sweeping. 

Brad took this picture of Vincent.  Apparently this is what he looked like when Brad got him off the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment