About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day of the Dead Celebration



With Cecilia dressed up in her new turkey dress and Joel dressed up as a fireman and Dean in his pjs we went and joined Brad in a tractor and grain cart for an hour or so in the morning.  I love it because we get to spend some quality time with Brad and this time of year that is rare.  Plus the kids all love riding in the tractors and combines!

Wednesday night we had a Day of the Dead event at Vincent’s school and Brad was able to get away for a couple hours to join us.  Thank goodness because I would have had a much more difficult time going with all 4 kids without him.  I wasn’t sure how Joel was going to handle all the people, but he did really well.  There was a little girl that ran up to him and said hi!  From what I could gather she is in his class.  It was a potluck and I was not anticipating all the delicious authentic Mexican food that was there and all the desserts!  It was amazing!

The kids that were there were all having a fantastic time running around and playing with each other.  It was fun to be able to see Vincent with his friends and put some faces with the names I had been hearing about.  I didn’t get to talk to the parents of most of his friends.  The kids were all running around and it was hard to know which kid belonged to which parent

No comments:

Post a Comment