About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Oct 9 2014




I took Joel to OT today and in the short drive there Cecilia fell asleep.  Not normally a big deal because I just throw her in the stroller and wheel her inside and she usually sleeps the whole time.  But she had been potty training and was wearing underwear and not a pull-up.  When we got home she was still asleep and dry!  I was so excited!  We came inside happy to see my grandma’s stuff which meant her ride hadn’t arrived to pick her up yet, but we could find my grandma or Leslie anywhere.  45 minutes later they showed up, they had been at my mother in laws checking out the barn.

After lunch Dean, Cecilia and I went over to the barn to help Grandma clean out the gutters.  There were plants growing in them and she has been trying to clean up the barn all week.  So with Dean in the pouch and Cecilia strapped in the stroller I drove the skid steer around with Diane in the bucket so she could reach the gutters.  After a while I put Dean in the stroller and let Cecilia help me drive.  She loved it, but we had to have a talk about not touching the controls while grandma was in the bucket.  She wanted to know “why?” her favorite question these days in response to everything!  So we had to have a talk about why it would be a bad idea to dump the bucket while grandma was high up in the air.  Apparently the safety risk wasn’t as obvious to the 2 year old.  I was happy to be able to help Diane out since she does so much for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment