About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Horse and Morton...Oct 28 2014



Vincent had his riding lesson and I didn’t feel like catching his horse.  It usually means chasing them all over the woods and up and down the hills.  But this night the horses didn’t run and just let me catch him, it was fantastic!  Vincent had a great time riding with my nieces.  He even did quite a bit of loping.  I am really proud of all the work he has put into riding recently.  I have yet to see a lesson so I will have to take Grandma’s word  on it.


Morton arrived!!!  We will see how long it takes to get a new barn built!

No comments:

Post a Comment