About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dalmatian



We have a cute counting book about dogs and at the end they show a photograph of each type of dog that was illustrated in the book and a little info about each of the ten dogs.  Joel has decided that he wants a Dalmatian.  According to him you get them at the fire station.  He woke me up Sunday morning asking for one and said we had to go to the fire station to get one.  I told him I didn’t think we needed one and he of course didn’t agree.  Then I said maybe someday you can have one, which he interpreted as “yes”, and I added that they cost lots of money.  Then he took off running downstairs saying he was going to get money.

Then a couple days later he told me he needed a Dalmatian.  I said “What kind, like a stuffed animal?”  He responded with “No, a REGULAR one!”  I ignored him.  Then at bedtime he said “Can we get one tomorrow?”  I told him we already have 2 dogs.  He said “I want a Dalmatian.”  He woke up the next morning and told Brad “I want a Dalmatian.  They are at the fire station.”  Clearly we aren’t getting anywhere.  Don’t tell him but I actually looked up some info on Dalmatians just for fun.  He clearly doesn’t understand our strict 2 dog rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment