About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Movie Night with Aunt Kasi



My sister Kasi came to visit us for a couple days!  It was fantastic spending time with her and having an extra set of hands around.  We had a movie night with her and after searching the house for the DVD player remote for downstairs we gave up and all piled into my bed to watch the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.  Vincent and I finished reading it the week before and rented it from Netflix.  Vincent was so excited to watch the movie but ended up slightly disappointed that it wasn’t exactly like the book but excited that he knew what was going to happen next.  Overall he liked it.  Joel was trying so hard to lay still and watch the movie but it wasn’t totally keeping his attention.  He ended up falling asleep curled up to Vincent.  Cecilia had no interest in the movie and insisted on jumping on the boys and bothering everyone.  She finally curled up next to me and fell asleep.  Actually I dozed too, and I think Kasi did too, so that would mean that Vincent was the only one to stay awake for the movie!  Even Dean slept through most of it.  Haha.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment