About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Getting Boo'd!



Monday night we were Boo’d by friends!  The kids loved it!  They thought getting a bag of candy delivered was so cool!  Afterwards all 3 of the big kids wanted to boo people, so I got some candy and baskets and we headed out in the dark to surprise 3 families.  First we went to the Kirk’s.  Cecilia and I were the one’s that got to sneak up to the house to leave the bag of goodies.  She thought it was great!  Then we went to the Sleezer’s and Vincent got to go up to the house himself.  Our last house was the Hopkins’, it was Joel’s turn to sneak up to the house and Vincent wanted to help him.  We pulled in their second drive, turned off our lights and they still saw us.  Joel and Vincent didn’t realize we had been caught and  started crawling in the dark until they saw Jim at the door.  They were very disappointed they were caught, but overall they loved doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment