About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Tuesday September 23



Tuesday Sept 23!

Dean rolled over today!  I don’t think it is something that is going to happen all the time.  I think he got mad he was on his stomach and threw a big enough fit (while I was doing work on the computer) and he managed to roll to his back.  He was much happier once he got to his back!

Cecilia and I took Dean to Costco for the first time!  He slept and Cecilia enjoyed looking at toys and picking out things she thought her brothers would want for Christmas.  She actually kept talking about her brothers while we were shopping.  I think she misses them when they are at school.

I was excited Tuesday night because it was curriculum night at Vincent’s school and I finally was going to have a chance to get a lot of questions answered about how things work in his classroom.  They gave us a lot of information in Spanish and English and quite frankly I was overwhelmed.  I now have about 10 double sided papers to look through and a lot of information to help Vincent learn by the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment