About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Being Sick Stinks!



I woke up Monday morning freezing cold.  I made Brad get me more blankets and get up to get Dean so I could feed him.  I had the chills, body aches, a fever and felt awful.  It turned out I had mastitis, which was good it wasn’t something the rest of the family could catch and terrible because it knocked me out for the day.  I was worthless most of the day.  I managed to get Joel off to school, and Cecilia, Dean and I had a fine afternoon, but when the boys came home from school things just south fast.  I called Brad and asked if there was any way he could come home and help feed them and get them to bed.  He said he could probably swing home to help with bedtime.  Five minutes later my wonderful mother in law showed up and took the twins.  She fed them and returned them a couple hours later, which helped me get homework done with Vincent.  Brad came home and took care of bedtime and I managed to take care of Dean by myself the rest of the night.  Thank God for doctors and antibiotics!  I was feeling myself within 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment