About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Mother of All Fits…Compliments of Cecilia





No nap Cecilia gets ugly at night.  It is no secret and the no napping can be blamed on both Cecilia and Mommy.  On this particular night she was hitting Vincent and threatening to bite him, just because she wanted to.  I told her she needed to stop or I was taking coins away.  She continued and I took 2 coins away from her.  She lost it!  Currently taking coins away means more to her than getting a time outs.  She continued to follow me around and cry because I took her coins away.  I was sitting changing Dean’s diaper and she slapped his stomach 2-3 times because she was mad at me.  That was after calling me a “coco doodoo butt,” her go to name and it makes the boys so mad.  Cecilia refused to say sorry to Dean, which was all I was asking for because she was over tired and a time out was going to result in a huge tantrum.  She refused and ended up in her room.  She was screaming like a crazy lady.  I locked one door and sat in front of the other door that leads to the bathroom.  After 5 minutes I called Brad to ask how soon he was going to be home because I had no idea what the boys were doing and I don’t trust them alone with Dean.  Unfortunately Brad wasn’t going to be home for about an hour.

Dean started crying so I had Vincent sit in front of Cecilia’s door while I grabbed Dean and returned to my post.  Vincent was able to tell me that he and Joel were playing on the iPad.  They were starving so I was just thankful they weren’t raiding the pantry.  As I was sitting there I was texting my mom, sisters and grandma.  They were more amused than I was at that very moment. Cecilia then decided that she would tell me that she was peeing on the carpet, I calmly said “Ok”.  Then she declared that I was going to have to clean it.  Again I said “fine.”  Then she declared she had to poop and I had no choice but to open the door and give her access to the bathroom.  I then sat outside the bathroom door.  It took 45 minutes for her tantrum to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment