About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Batman vs. Superman



Last week and the first half of this week they have been filming Batman vs. Superman about 1 mile away from our house.  They filmed the last Superman around here but when they finished they tore down the house.  They put up a new one last year, but filming got delayed so a security guard has been sitting there watching the house for a year.  But this last week there have been tons of people around.  They parked all their equipment, trailers, etc over at the golf course next to us.  With the tree leaves mostly gone we could see all of them from our house.

They have been filming at the movie house and also at the cemetery down the road.  It has been exciting to see all the commotion, but I never saw any scenes they were filming or anyone famous.  Although two horses that are in the movie stayed at the farm for a few days and I got to see them!  Wednesday night they were filming into the evening and the lights they had around the house were so bright, it was crazy!  Earlier in the week we also had a helicopter flying around all morning filming as well.  I have no interest in Superman or Batman movies, but I will hopefully get to see this one at DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment