About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Sept 24th 2014



Today the twins decided to drive me crazy.  The morning started really well with time playing in the basement and reading books.  Then I was trying to get them ready to go to speech therapy.  I got them dressed and I went upstairs to brush my teeth when I came back downstairs they were rolling around on the floor on about 6 loads of very clean and previously folded and sorted clothes.  I was not happy.  I told them they made me sad and now I was going to have to do more work.  Their response “but we were having fun!”  I told them I was very upset and that they had to clean it up when they got home and Joel told me “Maybe Vincent can do it when he gets home from school”  Neither one of the turkeys would apologize even when I told them what they could say to me.  However they both helped but clothes away.

Then at dinner Joel kept circling the table or lying on his chair instead of eating.  Well, he ate some chicken before he gave up on dinner.  That was normal and not a big deal until Cecilia got it in her mind to do whatever Joel was doing.  They were up and standing in the dining room windows, telling me no to basically anything I asked.  Then I started renegotiating with Joel because he wanted the Alfredo sauce off of his noodles and I told him if he eats two bites of chicken I would wash the sauce off his noodles.  He kept getting out of his seat and wandering around the table as I repeated my offer a few times.  Finally he said “what these called?” as he pointed to the noodles.  I said mostaccioli noodles with Alfredo sauce.  He responded with I not like mostaccioli noodles with Alfredo sauce.  I again repeated my offer and he said “You’re making me crazy…go walk the plank.”  I stopped talking I had nothing after that.

Joel didn’t spend his whole day making me crazy.  He got off the bus singing “I got the moves like Jagger, I got the moves like Jagger…”  According to the bus driver he had been doing some singing for them on the way home.  Cecilia and I enjoyed time together today too.  She is fun to have at home when her big brothers are gone and we have a good time talking and playing together.  The trouble usually comes when the two of them are together.  I predict that may be a life long problem.  The two can’t even hug each other goodnight without it turning into a wrestling match.

No comments:

Post a Comment