About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cecilia's Hair



On November 15th I decided to cut the boys hair.  They need it every few weeks.  Then I saw Cecilia’s hair and decided to cut it.  It was her first hair cut!  I started out just trimming it and it wasn’t going that well, sitting still was not on her agenda that night.  Later in the evening when she was eating ice cream at the counter a little while later I tried to even it up a little bit, but it just got shorter.  The next night I fixed it some more and she ended up with a bob.  It was cute but not quite professional.  Luckily on Thursday my friend, who is actually a hairdresser, fixed the back a little bit for me and gave me some pointers.  Crew cuts on the boys are a lot easier!  She looks so much older and her hair is much better behaved now!

No comments:

Post a Comment