About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Naps, Cows, and Smiles




Cecilia’s naps have been so haphazard.  I feel like a terrible parent.  She won’t take a nap without a lot of drama most days.  By a lot of drama I mean she screams and throws a fit for an hour or more unless I lay down with her.  If we are in the car and no one will talk to her she will fall asleep around nap time and stay asleep through transfers in and out of the car and the stroller.  It is kind of funny!  If she doesn’t have a nap she gets really mean to me and the boys in the evening and she becomes an unreasonable two year old.  But if she naps too late or for too long she won’t go to bed.  So she ends up taking a nap a few times a week and we call it good.  On this day after fighting her to take a nap I finally put her and Dean in the stroller and started walking up and down the drive until she was asleep.  It usually takes 15-20 minutes.  I tell her I have to exercise and she mostly believes me.  While we were walking, Noel the heifer calf, kept giving me a funny look every time we walked by her.  After the 6th or 7th time I stopped and pet her.  She loved it!  Then we took a selfie to send to my nephew, because I thought he would like a picture of his favorite aunt who lives in Yorkville and his favorite heifer calf.  I was right, he enjoyed it!


We also got a picture of Dean smiling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment