About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Grandma Dawn Comes for the Day



Saturday my mom came and watched the kids.  All 4 of them by herself, which is no easy feat!  They were all thrilled that they got to stay home with Grandma Dawn all day.  She is amazing!  They made a craft, the house was clean and the big kids were all getting a bath when I got home at 6:30!  The house is never clean until after the kids go to bed.  I straighten up a lot during the day, but from dinner to bedtime it just falls apart. 

My mom came and watched the kids because I had a veterinary conference to go to earn some more continuing education hours.  It was a pretty good conference; I learned several things, saw several classmates, colleagues, and friends that I hadn’t seen in many years.  I was very happy to come home and see the kids.  I missed them!  They were so excited to show me the pictures they made with Grandma Dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment