About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Oct 4 2014



My grandma Pat arrived in Illinois late on the evening of the 3rd and was planning on coming to our house to stay for several days.  Alyse picked her up at the airport and she spent her first night there.  She wanted to see Vincent’s soccer game on Saturday so Brad and Vincent met Alyse half way and picked her up.  It was a great plan but it was drizzling and miserable out so it was not great soccer watching weather. 

Later in the afternoon she offered to watch the kids so I could run to the store and grab a few things for the party we were having the next day.  So Dean and I headed to the store and picked up Brad along the way.  He wasn’t too busy because it was raining.  I am glad I picked him up because we did some birthday shopping for me and picked out some gym shoes and a shirt and he found a cute fall jacket for me and new cookie sheets.  We also stopped by Baskin Robbins because I really wanted a cookie and cream ice cream birthday cake.  I didn’t call ahead to order it I was just hoping they would have one and I didn’t care how it was decorated.  No luck they only one they had was hardly big enough for Brad and I to eat, so we headed home.

Later that night Brad ran out and I thought he was going to finish something at the shop.  I found out the next night that he drove to get me the ice cream cake I wanted at a different Baskin Robbins that was farther away!  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment