About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Oct 2, 2014



Joel stayed with Grandma Diane tonight when the other 3 kids and I headed to Vincent’s soccer practice.  On the way home we stopped to get dinner for all of us, Joel and my 2 nieces.  While I was ordering the food in the drive thru Brad called and I didn’t answer because I was ordering.  I called him back while we were waiting for our food and he had called because he came home from Farmer City (they finished corn!!!) and he was hungry.  Oops, too late! 

When we got to the barn Joel was so happy and bouncing off the walls.  He was so excited to see Brad.  That night we had a dance party and all the kids were so excited Brad was home they were so silly.  I was happy for them and happy that Brad was home and I didn’t have to do bedtime on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment