About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Oct 10 2014




While my Grandma was here Cecilia decided that she was going to be a stinker pants and not let me change her diaper.  She ran around the house laughing with poopy pants and wouldn’t let me touch her.  After 10 minutes of the nonsense I made her stand outside on the porch until she was ready to let me change her diaper.  After a couple minutes outside in the cold she came inside and wanted her diaper changed.  She stayed still for me to clean her up and then started kicking me and rolling away when I went to grab the clean diaper.  I told her to lay still, she said no and started running around again.  I calmly told her “I am done!  You can either figure out how to put your diaper on yourself or you can wear underwear and start using the potty, but I am done changing your diapers.”  Apparently she took me seriously for once!  Because she has been using the potty with quite a bit of success since.  The big test was today when she went to her friend Maggie’s house for a couple hours while I went to an appointment.  She did great and went several times at their house and had no accidents! 

Later in the afternoon Brad was around and took Joel and Vincent to the farm to ride Ollie for a little while.  Cecilia was napping so I didn’t have to hear any complaining from her that she was missing out..  With the farming seasons dragged out this year due to weather and me being pregnant we haven’t been riding as much as we would have liked this year.  The kids seemed to have a lot of fun!  Vincent had a lesson with Grandma Diane and Joel helped Brad in the shop.  Brad said Joel was so much fun to work with and really well behaved.  Joel still got to ride Ollie a little…double back and forth to the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment