About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Oct 11 2014




We had no soccer today because of homecoming weekend, so the kids and I had the day free to do whatever we wanted.  We went to the fire station’s open house.  The kids loved it!  They got to see an extrication, a bedroom fire, play in the smoke house, and get fire hats and a bunch of other free goodies. 

Then we came home for lunch and headed back out to a park later in the afternoon.  We were trying to get another park crossed off our list of parks in the area to visit.  It was farmed themed and the kids had fun, as they always do at parks.

That night Cecilia remembered that it wasn’t a school night and they could have a sleepover.  The plan was that Joel was going to sleep in Cecilia’s room.  Then Vincent wanted to join them too, so all three of the kids slept in Cecilia’s full sized bed all night long.  They went right to sleep and looked so cute all cuddled up together.  In the morning thought I ended up being woken up by Cecilia at 6:30 asking for my iPad.  I told her I didn’t have it and told her to play with my phone.  I went to hand it to her and she informed me that Vincent already had my phone.  The little sneaky kid was in my room before 6:30am, unplugged my phone and took it to watch movies!!!  I was not happy!  Although I do give him credit for his quiet ninja skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment