About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dalmatian Money



Friday we drove Vincent to school.  On the way home I stopped by Walgreens and went thru the drive thru to pick up a prescription.  Joel asked me if I was getting the money.  I was confused and asked what money.  To which he responded “The money to buy a Dalmatian.  Are we going to the fire house to get it?  Do you have the money?”  He clearly thought we were at the bank drive thru.  I didn’t feel like arguing so I told him that I had the money but that the fire station was closed.  Almost every day for a week Joel has been begging for a Dalmatian.  Actually, not so much on the begging more stating that we are getting a Dalmatian and asking when.

No comments:

Post a Comment