About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Vincent's Earth Culmination Event



In Vincent's class they study things in units that are determined by the kids.  They all give suggestions, the teacher groups them into broader categories and then the class votes on what they will study.  This unit was on the Earth, but transformed more into weather.  We all went to Vincent’s school for the culminating event on their Earth unit.  Vincent was initially wanting to leave Joel at home because he didn’t think he would listen and follow the rules.  He was so worried about it he even mentioned it to his teacher.  I assured him that Joel would be fine and it was Cecilia we probably needed to worry about!  All the kids were good at the event and Vincent was really excited to show off all he had learned and created at school.  There were a ton of activities to complete with all 3 of the kids and it went really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment