About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Grandparents Day!

In November Vincent's school had Grandparent's Day for the preschool and kindergarten classes.  Vincent was lucky enough to have 5 grandparents there: Craig and Diane, my mom and Dave, and my dad.  He thought he was pretty cool and was excited to see them.  Kasi was home on Thanksgiving break and came to spend time with Cecilia, Joel and I.  Afterwards we met up with everyone at Culver's for lunch.  It was a lot of fun and really does it get much cooler for the kids than to be spoiled by 5 grandparents at once?!

Vincent and Nanno

Nanno, Grandma Dawn and Vincent


Vincent and Grandma Dawn

Nanno and Vincent

Grandma Dawn, Vincent, Papa Razzi

Grandpa Craig, Grandma Diane and Vincent








No comments:

Post a Comment