About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fun in a box



The fun of ordering Christmas gifts is that the kids love playing in the boxes.  I got a big box a few weeks ago and all three kids could fit in it at the same time.  Joel likes to be in there by himself with the lid closed and then he looks out and surprises us.  Vincent and Cecilia liked to lay in the box, have us shut the lid and then flip the box on it side or upside down or standing up (I think Brad started this).  They loved it!  I didn’t like it but they seemed happy.  At one point they filled it with blankets and pillows and Vincent and Cecilia laid in it and wanted me to close the box and flip it over.  It almost looked like they were laying in a coffin and it kind of creeped me out!


Vincent and Cecilia...a little strange

No comments:

Post a Comment