Kasi borrowed our car around finals time and as a trade off
on her 4 day break between finals she came up to stay and study at our
house. Brad even helped her study a
little bit for math. Although I don't know if he was actually any help or just confused her some more. She said it was helpful, but never asked for help the rest of the week, so I have my doubts.
While she was here we made some Christmas cookies, went shopping and mostly just spend time around the house with me making sure she was studying. It was fun to have her here for several days in a row by herself! Although Kasi wasn’t happy with me because I only took 1 picture of her the whole time she was here. Sorry about that Kasi I don't know why I wasn't taking more pictures!
| Aunt Kasi making cookies with Joel and Vincent |
While she was here we made some Christmas cookies, went shopping and mostly just spend time around the house with me making sure she was studying. It was fun to have her here for several days in a row by herself! Although Kasi wasn’t happy with me because I only took 1 picture of her the whole time she was here. Sorry about that Kasi I don't know why I wasn't taking more pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment