We love to play trains.
Brad and I love to build the tracks.
Joel loves to drive his train around, but he has to have certain trains
to make him happy. A blue, red and green
engine all matched up with a blue, red, and green cart. Heaven help anyone (especially Cecilia) who
tries to take those trains from him. We
have probably 40 trains, so you would think there wouldn’t be a problem but Cecilia
likes whatever Joel does. Vincent likes
to build the tracks and drive the trains around. Cecilia likes to drive the trains around
too. She will even choose to play with
it when the boys aren’t around. Mostly
because I think she likes to play with Joel’s trains when he isn’t around!
It is not uncommon for Brad or I to build elaborate tracks and then take pictures of them to show off to each other. Yes, that is the excitement in our life and yes I love building train tracks. I am usually the one that is wishing for more bridges or tunnels for the "kids" to build more interesting tracks.
| Not one of my best tracks, but I loved the look on Cecilia's face. |
It is not uncommon for Brad or I to build elaborate tracks and then take pictures of them to show off to each other. Yes, that is the excitement in our life and yes I love building train tracks. I am usually the one that is wishing for more bridges or tunnels for the "kids" to build more interesting tracks.

No comments:
Post a Comment