About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Theme of the week in Arizona!


Eat and drink until all the food is gone or someone has to roll you home!  Seriously there was more alcohol than I could imagine.  I think my Grandma thought we were all still young and in college…well some of us still are.  Her giant fridge was so full you needed a map to find anything.  Directions for where things were in the fridge went like this “Where is the yogurt?”.  “On the top shelf past the butter and under the pork tenderloin and all the way to the right.”  Really?!  We need detailed directions to find something in the fridge.

Every morning was a huge breakfast, lunch and dinner!  We could have fed several of Grandma and Papa’s neighbors in addition to all of us.  Unless a lot more drinking occurred after Brad and I left they will have all that alcohol for a long time.

One of the things we learned that week was my grandmother needs some help hearing.  My mom, grandma and I were having a discussion about her not being able to hear and everything we said she said “What?”  I started laughing so hard.  She honestly had no idea what we said.  She likes to blame it on us talking too fast or too quiet, but we all know better and someday she will admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment