About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!  Time set aside to thank God for everything we have with no pressure on finding the perfect gift.  Plus I get to see cousins, aunts, and uncles that I don’t see very often.  Oh, and eat delicious food.


Eddy, my dad, and Uncle Joe

Alyse, Azra, Jill and Aunt Mary


Cousins!

One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is the mass emails that go out before hand to figure out who is coming to Thanksgiving and what everyone is bringing.  Along with t-shirt orders and a little teasing back and forth.  We aren’t talking 5-10 emails.  There were 50+ emails sent in the first 24 hours!

A handful of Ruggiero Cousins!

1 of 6 delicious turkeys

Thanksgiving was the usual running around with cousins; older cousins, aunt and uncles telling stories and giving each other a hard time by the fire pit and grills, and people visiting in the house.  Plus the usual fight over turkey cookies!  It is really a great time and one of my favorite holidays.


Story time

The kids were all sound asleep in the car when we arrived, so we left them in the car and kept going back and forth to check on them.  I went back to check on them one time and Cecilia was awake and Vincent was missing.  She told me Vincent tried to undo her buckle and that he woke her up.  All probably true.  Vincent's shoes were still in the car along with his coat and he was nowhere to be found outside.  I went in the house and he was sitting on the couch with some cousins and chatting like it was no big deal he just broke out of his car seat and the car and didn't even seem to care where his parents happened to be.


Cecilia and Daddy

Nanno and Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment