About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Frozen


My niece’s birthday was in December and for her birthday her grandmas were taking her to see Frozen.  Grandma Diane invited all of us along, but Kasi was staying with me for several days between finals, so Joel and Vincent went along.  Joel did ok, but had trouble sitting through the whole movie.  They seemed to really enjoy the movie, especially the snowman.  Now that the movie has become really popular I feel like Brad and I are the only people who have never seen it!


While they were gone Kasi, Cecilia and I headed to the store and did a little bit of shopping!  We did some shopping the next day too.  Which resulted in a cute pair of boots for me.  I have very little fashion sense, so I needed my fashionable college aged sister to pick some out for me.   I was worried I would never wear them, but I have been getting a lot of use out of them so far!  Now to get her back here to help me shop for some cute summer clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment