About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hanging of the greens


The weekend the kids were out of town we had the hanging of the greens at church along with several other meetings.  I had never helped with the hanging before because the kids aren’t super helpful yet, at least not enough to be helpful with church decorations.  It was a lot of fun to be able to work with other people in the church and visit without having to wrangle kids.  I had so many uninterrupted conversations it was amazing!  I didn’t realize how much work went into decorating the church!  So many people helped and even then it still took a few hours.  It was fun to start getting in the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment