About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Vincent's Weekend Getaway!

Vincent spent the weekend of August 17th with my sister Jill and Joe.  They took Vincent to see the movie Planes and get measured for a tuxedo for their wedding.  The rest of us were jealous because we have been wanting to see the movie since we first heard about it a couple years ago.  Then they spent the night at my dad’s house.  In the morning they went to get him fitted for a tuxedo and then out to Dixon to a music festival.  There he got to spend time with Aunt Alyse, Grandma Dawn, Papa Razzi, Brandi and baby Bennett, and probably his other aunts too.  I wasn't there I really don't know!  All followed by a sleepover at Grandma Dawn’s house then back to my dad’s and then we met up with them at Medieval times.  He had a very busy weekend full of traveling!  



Aunt Alyse and Vincent

Aunt Alyse and Vincent


We were all very happy to see him on Sunday!  Our house is a lot quieter without him around.  Plus Joel had no one to play in the basement with him while I was cooking.  On our way home from Medieval times Vincent was going over the details from the show and turned to Joel and said “Joel-e, when we get home wanna have a sword fight?”  Before he had a chance to response Cecilia said “yes!”  She wasn’t joking either, when they got home she was quick to steal a sword and start going after Vincent.  Then Vincent said “I didn’t know they had automatic soap dispensers back then (in Medieval times)”  I had to explain that they didn’t , but they made real bathrooms there for us to use.


Joel, Vincent and Jill


As our drive went on we were trying to get Vincent to tell us about his weekend and it was like pulling teeth.  He was more concerned about talking to Joel and Cecilia and watching the movie in the car.  Then he said “Its interesting there (at Nanno’s)”  I asked why and he said “After breakfast they run and exercise and we don’t do that.”  Brad said “What do we do?”  To which Vincent said “We brush our teeth and play!”


Brandi, Bennett, and Vincent.  Vincent loved Bennett!


***All these pictures are courtesy of Alyse***

No comments:

Post a Comment