About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Mixup!



When I realized that we would have two kids going to two different schools via two different modes of transportation on two different school schedules I figured we would have a mixup somewhere along the line.  I never thought it would be during the first week of school, but that is what happened.  Joel ended up on the bus with Vincent’s backpack instead of his own.  Brad just happened to grab the wrong back when he walked Joel out to the bus.  They are different colors, different designs and have nothing in common other than being backpacks.  


So Brad spent some time that morning switching backpacks at one school and delivering a backpack to another school.  After all his running around I am pretty sure he will be closely checking the backpacks before he walks Joel out to the bus again!

No comments:

Post a Comment