About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Farm Party!


August 21, 2013 we had our annual Stewart Farm Partnership Party.  I don’t exactly look forward to the party, not because of the party (the day/night of the party is a lot of fun); however the prep work that goes on around the farm in preparation of the party is getting more and more extensive and intense each year.  If it keeps increasing at the current rate we will start cleaning 3 weeks in advance next year.  Let me set the record straight I do very little for the party and everyone else does a lot more than me.  I just see the work that goes on in preparation and honestly the main farm looks very nice even before they start cleaning!  The kids and I do enjoy the actual party, so does Brad.  We get to see a lot of friends that we don’t see often enough, get to relax and enjoy the company of people we normally do business with and even some see some family!

Vincent had fun playing with all the kids but he was very surprised to find out that the little boy he was so excited to play with all night was actually his cousin.  Clearly we need to spend more time with some of our cousins!    The big highlight at the party for adults and children alike was the bouncy house.  I never saw any adults on it during the party, but there were lots of pictures that were taken because it was a Claas Lexion Combine bouncy house!  It had a corn head near the entrance, then you can bounce, climb a ladder and go down a slide!  Claas ordered it for the Farm Progress Show that was a week after the partnership party and had it delivered to the farm for us to use for the party!  How nice was that?!

It was a great evening spent with old friends, family and new friends!  Hopefully everyone had a good time and no one took home a mouse like last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment