About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Playdate with Kathleen


My friend Kathleen has 3 little girls.  Abby is a year older than Vincent.  Kaitlyn is a about a year younger than Joel and Charlotte is about 6 months old.  I used to work with Kathleen and she invited us over for a play date.  Abby and Vincent have a great time playing together.  All afternoon it was “we are best friends forever!”  Joel was happy to play with new toys and wear a purple Easter hat around and Cecilia followed her dogs around.

Vincent and Abby

Abby and Vincent decided to build a fort and they were having trouble finding things to hold the blanket up.  Vincent got his side to stay up and Abby said “Vincent you are so..” and before she could finish her sentence Vincent said “Yeah, I know.  I am a genius!”  He is so humble!

Abby making silly faces

Later Abby and Vincent kept asking for alone time on the trampoline.  They didn’t want the little kids getting in their way.  Right before we left they were able to jump for a little bit by themselves.  When they came in the house Vincent said he had to tell me a secret.  I couldn’t understand what he was whispering and kept asking him to repeat  himself.  Finally Abby said “Just say it out loud!”  Vincent smiled and said “She has a crush and its me!”  Kathleen and I said oh, ok.  I wasn’t even sure Vincent knew what a crush was but I didn’t want to embarrass him, so decided to ask him later about it.  When I did ask him he told me he knew what it was .  I made him tell me and he said “It is when a girl likes a boy and that boy is me!”  I asked him how he knew that and he said that Abby told him.

Kait being cute!

I later learned that Vincent isn't Abby's only crush.  I decided not to share that information with him.  He was pretty excited to be someone's crush.  We are going to have to be careful letting him hang out with older kids.


Cecilia pretending to be a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment