About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, October 11, 2013

First Day on the Bus


Joel’s second day of school was his first day on the bus.   I was a little nervous about how it was going to go because the bus barn and I had a few things to figure out before school started.  They thought he was in a wheelchair and seemed very surprised he wasn’t and there was a disagreement about if Joel needed a car seat or not.  When the bus came Joel was in tears when he got on it, but not because he was scared but because he was told he couldn’t bring a saucepan on the bus.  Joel had spent the morning playing with a saucepan on his head.  He does this sometimes because of a Veggietales movie where they wear pots on their heads, but Joel was not happy about being unable to bring it to school.  By all reports Joel had a good day at school and he was all smiles when he got off the bus.


Joel and his pot!


This is an old picture, but this is what Joel likes to do!



Getting buckled in!


The bus driving away!

No comments:

Post a Comment