About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Super Heroes can ride horses too!


Sometime in August Brad brought two horses over to our yard (the horses are next door at my in-laws until we get a barn and pastures figured out) to let the kids ride around the yard and up and down the hills.  It is a little more interesting than just riding in the arena.  That night Brad brought Croc and Alasan over to the house.  The only way to get them here at the time was to ride them next to the road.  My grandparents were over that night and enjoyed watching the kids take turns riding Alasan. 


Super Vincent and his trusty horse Alasan


Look at the face!


Standing up and showing off


Super Vincent...and the chain link fence


I sent Vincent outside when I saw Brad was here and I didn’t realize Vincent was wearing his cape.  I looked out to see a superhero riding a horse!  Vincent thought it was great and the horses didn’t seem to mind the cape.  After riding around the yard and up and down the hill Brad took Vincent to the fort and taught him how to stand on his horse and slide down the fire pole to get off his horse.  Then they practiced using the fort ladder to get on a horse too.


The approach to the fire pole

Sliding down the fire pole


Cecilia and Joel also had fun riding around the yard.  None of them enjoy taking turns!  Eventually we are going to need another horse, but I am going to avoid that for as long as possible.


Cecilia riding Alasan

Joel's turn!


No comments:

Post a Comment