About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A great Prank


Several weeks ago Olivia (Brad's cousin Marji's daughter) watched the kids for a few hours so I could leave early for Jill’s bachelorette party.  Olivia is around Karoline's age.  At the time she didn’t have a cell phone and we didn’t have a land line, so Brad left her his phone in case of any emergencies.  Well, Olivia changed Brad’s contact information to include a nickname of “Poop head”.  So now Siri refers to Brad as Poop Head which is really entertaining.  Except if you are Brad and you are in a meeting and you accidentally hit your phone and Siri starts saying poop head.  We are also a little unclear if when he sends emails to people who don't have his contact information saved if it says "Poop Head."




Brad told me about it on our way home from Medieval times and I was laughing so hard.  The way Siri says Poop is hilarious.  I kept asking Siri what my name was and then she would say "Stewart Brad, but I since we are friends I get to call you Poop Head."


Brad had never said anything to Olivia or Marji, so that night we sent Marji a few text messages about it and Olivia confessed.  Brad wasn’t mad about it, he thought it was a really great prank and I give her a lot of  credit for doing it.  Although Brad has promised to pay her back, so we will see how that goes!  In case you are wondering Brad finally removed the nickname from his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment