About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cousin Fun at our house!



The weekend after Labor Day Diane was watching my nieces Maggie and Ellie.  Sometime on Friday afternoon they took a golf cart ride over to look at all the fence that was going up and just for fun I think.  Keith and Aunt Linda were with them too.  They all ended up staying for awhile and playing on the swing set and my kids were thrilled to have their cousins over.  At one point Diane left to take Aunt Linda back and check on a few things and I fed Keith, Maggie, and Ellie dinner.   I really wanted to offer them ice cream, but it was late and I felt bad feeding them ice cream without feeding them dinner!


It is so fun to hear them all talk and play together.  They were making me laugh.  At one point they were all getting really loud so I had to get their attention.  I told them we were going to plan a way to crash Karoline’s birthday party that was going on right then over at the farm.  We weren’t really going to, but we had a lot of fun coming up with ideas.  Keith was very worried we were actually going to crash the birthday party and wouldn't think of ideas until I assured him that we were just playing around and were not really going to do any of the ideas.


Vincent ended up spending the night with Maggie and Ellie at Grandma’s house.  It is so convenient to plan last minute things like that when we live so close.  If we were far away I never would have driven him to the farm to have a sleep over.  It was a really fun night having 6 kids running around my house!  They loved playing in the basement and playing hide-n-seek!

No comments:

Post a Comment