About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Rehearsal Dinner

On Friday the 30th we had Jill and Joe’s wedding rehearsal.  It was fun to see the church, I hadn’t been to that church in years, and see everyone.  Before we went to the church we stopped by my dad’s house to try on Vincent’s tuxedo.  He looked so adorable! 

Vincent in a tuxedo!

The rehearsal was a little confusing because plans kept changing while we were practicing and I couldn’t always hear what the priest was saying.  I had it easy, I was a bridesmaid and it is pretty much the same routine at every wedding.  Vincent had to walk by himself up a very long aisle, hand over his pillow and remember to sit by my parents and Brad.  Brad had to read a prayer in front of a whole church full of people! 


Grandma Pat, Jill and my mom.

The rehearsal dinner was fun.  Three of my cousins were ushers and it was fun to visit with them.  Now that we are older, they are in college or recently graduated, we just don’t see each other very often as I would like.   There was a microphone in the room where we had the dinner and Vincent wanted to say something, so he walked up front and talked into the microphone and said “I like being a ring bearer.”  He also posed with Joe and several of Joe’s family members and friends for pictures.  I am not sure if he was invited or invited himself into the pictures. 

As the night progressed and it was close to 10:30pm, Vincent kept insisting we leave because it was getting late and he said “I am pretty sure it is past my bedtime!”  Eventually we did listen to him and headed home.

*** I can't seem to locate the rest of the pictures I took.  I am very disappointed. I had some great ones!***

No comments:

Post a Comment