About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Underdogs

The other day Joel, Cecilia and I were on the swingset while Vincent was at school.  As I was putting them both in the baby swings Joel kept saying he wanted to go high.  Cecilia chimed in too!  So I started pushing them both really high, but Joel was still upset.  The dogs ran by and then Joel started saying “I want a puppy.  I go high.  I want a puppy!”  It took me a second but then I realized he wanted an underdog!  A couple days later Brad was pushing them on the swings and Cecilia asked for an “undie dog!”  We literally spend our time running from swing to swing giving underdogs.

The swings now hang from about 18 feet in the air, which would make you think you could swing really high for a long time and you might.  The problem is that you don’t feel like you are going high and it seems to slow down really fast or you just don’t feel like you are going that high when you are.  I don’t really know what the problem is.

What I do know is that a few weeks ago I went out to the swings alone to see how high I could  make it go.  I was pumping my legs for all I was worth.  It was a workout!  I was hardly going that high and it felt Iike I was going really slow.  I was really disappointed.  I finally asked Brad to push me and once he did I went really high!  It was so much fun!  Brad was making fun of me the whole time for not being able to swing without his help.  Then he tried swinging and was having some difficulties as well and I had to push him.  So annoying that you can’t swing high without someone to push you.  I was voting for the swing bar to be lowered, but I don’t think I am getting anywhere with my request.

No comments:

Post a Comment