Then he woke up at 3:30am and was wide awake and ready to
party. Suddenly the early bedtime seemed
like a stupid idea. He was really cute
while he was in our bed. He kept
giggling, and hugging me and saying “I under the covers. I under the pillow.” And just being a
goof! After 1.5-2 hours he was back
asleep. Not the great nights sleep I
wanted him to have before school started but such is life!
A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Sleeping Mistake
Joel doesn’t sleep well.
He generally wakes up once a night and screams until I go and get
him. He takes awhile to fall asleep too,
so he ends up with not nearly enough sleep.
We have several rules we follow to help him out (no TV after 7 pm, no chocolate after lunch, etc), but we bend them from time to time. On the way back from Medieval times he fell asleep. It was around 7pm, so when we got home at
7:30pm Brad carried him to bed and he stayed asleep. It was great!
We were so proud of ourselves for the successful carseat to bed
transfer.
Labels:
Brad and Kelli,
Joel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment