About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

A relaxing and productive Sunday!


Toward the end of August we spent a Sunday staying at home, which doesn't happen very often.   It started with Joel and I sneaking out while everyone was sleeping to go to the farm and do chores.  We needed to do chores at my in-laws because everyone was out of town.  We took a nice walk across the field and then Joel helped me do chores.  It was great to have alone time with him.


Joel and Cecilia on the 4 wheeler.

A bug we found in our house.  I believe it is a walking stick.

Then Vincent and I went to church alone.  I can't remember why everyone else stayed home.  He was really exhausted after his first week of school and was needing some time alone with Mommy.  After church we did homework which involved a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house to borrow a glue stick.  Throughout the day Brad and I were able to get  a lot of boxes unpacked and moved out of the garage!


Brad and Cecilia.  She loves her daddy!



And she loves sweet corn.


Daddy and Cecilia eating sweet corn.


We ended the night with dinner on the patio, a trip to the barn to ride Alasan, and a wagon ride with Ray!  It was a very full and productive day.  We were supposed to be at a family reunion and I am glad we just stayed home because we got so much work done that really needed to get done.



The children like to go in the trophy case that I can't lock.

They think it is fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment