About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Vincent's Last Day of Kindergarten



Vincent’s last day of school was basically just an assembly and handing back some last minute projects.  Cecilia and I attended the chapel service and I wasn’t sure what to expect, but it was like an awards assembly with a short message and prayer.  It was fun to go watch and see all the things the kids are involved in and doing.

After school was out we met up with some of Vincent’s classmates and their families at a park for a big playdate.  The kids had a blast and loved it!  I had fun talking to several of the moms as well.  Vincent was thrilled because it ended up with a playdate at his good friend Sam’s house!  He was thrilled.  When they came back to drop Vincent off, Sam ended up coming in the house and we literally had to peel the two kids apart from each other so that Sam and his mom could head back home.  We assured them that there would be more playdates!

No comments:

Post a Comment