About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Bed Switcheroo….Again!



By Saturday March 8th our house was in disarray after having 3 sick kids in 3 days.  I don’t think our washing machine ever got a break in those 3 days.  Like any sane person I decided rearranging the kids’ room was a good idea.  We have two kid bedrooms.  Originally Vincent and Joel shared and Cecilia had her own room.  Then Vincent started complaining that Joel was too loud at night and Cecilia took over Vincent’s bed, so Vincent started sleeping in Cecilia’s room and Cecilia slept in Vincent’s room.  We never moved anyone’s clothes.  It worked fine except for when Vincent put a “No two year olds allowed” sign on the door of Cecilia’s old room where her clothes lived.

My plan for changing the kids’ rooms this weekend didn’t occur until Saturday morning and I had only planned on making the twin beds back into bunk beds.  Vincent then voiced that he really wanted to share rooms with Joel again.  Joel doesn’t care who is in his room and was very excited to learn he got to have the top bunk.  Cecilia on the other hand was crushed to find out that she would be sleeping in a big bed all by herself.  Making the beds back into bunk beds gave us more room and allowed for some toys and a bookshelf to be moved into the room.  I also was able to get a few toys out of the living room!

The kids all had fun climbing up to the top bunk and playing, but Joel was so happy!  He never just plays in his room and he kept disappearing to play in his room and on his bed.  He was all smiles.  Vincent and Cecilia were having fun too, right up until Cecilia had to go to bed in her room.  I hope that the excitement over the bunk beds continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment