About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Swimming Lessons



This spring we did swimming lessons.  It was the first time Joel had done swimming lessons and the second time for Vincent.  We went to a new place this time because the water was warmer than a lot of pools in the area.  The kids had an awesome teacher, they were in the same group and they had a ton of fun.  Vincent had a blast and we had to talk about being quiet long enough to listen to the teacher.  I was worried about Joel, but he loved everything about swimming lessons and was all smiles the whole time.  Every week as we were leaving for swim lessons he would declare that he wasn’t going to swim lessons.  He would see his teacher and go without any protesting.  Then when swim lessons were over he would say “but I want to do it again right away!”  They kid just doesn’t like leaving home.

Our lesson was a night and after they got down with their lesson they got to take a hot shower and put on their pjs.  Even Cecilia got to take a hot shower and thought it was so cool!  I originally planned that they would fall asleep on the way home, but they were always so excited after swim lessons that they never fell asleep in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment