About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Traveling to Disney!



Joel was very excited to leave for Disney World!  I was a little nervous about all the traveling but figured it was just Joel and I so it couldn’t be that bad, except for the part where I had to carry everything myself.  We had brought along a stroller, suitcase, two carry on bags and a carseat.  Once we got to the gate we had a little bit of trouble.  They didn’t have Joel and I in seats next to each other and couldn’t seem to move anyone around to make it so we would be by each other.  I was getting a little nervous, but we spent our time waiting by playing on the moving sidewalk until they were ready to let us board the plane.  Once we got on the plane I was able to convince someone in a middle seat to change with me for an aisle seat in a different row.  The flight went really well and Joel was so good!

Once we got to the airport we got to ride on a train to the baggage claim.  Joel thought that was really fantastic!  When we got our luggage I had to put the carseat on the stroller, the backpack on my back, one of the carry on bags in the stroller, while I pulled the suitcase.  All of which meant Joel had to walk and I had no hands for him to hold on to, he did a great job staying close or “helping” me with the suitcase.  He did wonderful considering we got lost trying to get to the Disney bus that was going to take us to Fort Wilderness.  We walked all over that airport!  He was so good.  We were both very happy to get on the bus.  Joel and I were both very excited when we finally arrived at Fort Wilderness to see Grandma and Grandpa.  We piled on to the golf cart and headed to their campsite.  Joel was so excited to be there!  It was adorable!


*Pictures to come later*

No comments:

Post a Comment