About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bonomo Boys' Birthday Party



We had a great time at the Bonomo boys’ birthday party!  It was Planes themed with cute activities for the kids to complete and crafty type things to make and awesome decorations.  There was also a ton of delicious food! 

 My cousin Kristy does such a great job decorating for parties and hosting.  I send out an email invite, have food, cake and figure the kids will mostly entertain themselves.  Kristy sends out real invitations in the mail, has a theme, and party favors and it is wonderful!  We had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment