About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Alyse's bridal shower at our house





We had Alyse’s bridal shower at our house.  I stayed up late the night before cleaning.  Then in the morning I attempted to keep the kids from getting it dirty.  Brad was nice enough to get the tables and chairs for us.  It was very nice for him to help.  My mother in law was so nice and made us flower arrangements at the last minute for all the tables.  They were amazing!!!  She is so talented!

We had the party on the patio and it was beautiful looking!  It was a little hotter that day than I had hoped for, but we made it all work.  Cecilia ended up napping most of the time, Vincent had fun hanging out around the house and playing on my phone, and Joel went to Grandma Diane’s.  Joel had the option of staying but he didn’t want to.  There were quite a few people here and it was fun hosting a party.  Although by the end of the day I was exhausted.  Pregnant, in the heat and on my feet all day wore me out!  It took me a couple days to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment